Pages

Friday, May 13, 2011

Hello, everybody!

The book I was waiting for at the library, Point Blank, has finally arrived at the library! Read it in one day. Loved it. Brother read it. Ensured that the next book in the series was on hold. I was very pleased that one of my favorite characters from the last one had come back. I love the Alex Rider books! Highly recommend them to anyone who likes spy stuff.

My sci fi is at last in progress. I just decided to try starting an outline and seeing where it went. The outline just kind of started writing itself, and the story is in progress. Mind you, the story changes as I write, but having an idea to change from it better than just writing it all down with no clue as to where I was going. I'm working on Chapter Three at the moment.

Well, just thought I'd post something!
Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment