Pages

Monday, August 15, 2011

QUOTES!!!!

Cheshire Cat: What do you call yourself?
Alice Kingsley: Alice.
Cheshire Cat: *The* Alice?
Alice Kingsley: There's been some debate about that.

Cheshire Cat: I never get involved in politics.

The Mad Hatter: Have you any idea why a raven is like a writing desk?

Alice Kingsley: This is impossible.

Lady Ascot: Imbeciles! The garden is planted with white roses when I've specifically asked the red.
Alice Kingsley: You can always paint the roses red.

Lady Ascot: Do you know what I fear most?
Alice Kingsley: The decline of the aristocracy?
Lady Ascot: Ugly grandchildren.

Alice Kingsley: Hatter, why *is* a raven like a writing desk?
The Mad Hatter: I haven't the slightest idea.

Stayne - Knave of Hearts: You're all mad.
The March Hare: Thanks very much.

Blue Caterpillar: You're almost Alice.

Alice Kingsley: I love you, Margaret, but this is my life. I'll decide what to do with it.

The Mad Hatter: I've been considering words that start with the letter M. Moron. Mutiny. Murder. Mmm-malice.
The Red Queen: Well, we're looking for an A word right now. Where is Alice?

- from Alice in Wonderland

“Happy Hunger Games! And may the odds be ever in your favor!”
-Effie Trinket

“Here’s some advice. Stay alive.”
-Haymitch Abernathy

“Panic begins to set in. I can’t stay here. Flight is essential.”…”But I can’t let my fear show”.
-Katniss Everdeen

"You’ve got about as much charm as a dead slug."
-Haymitch Abernathy

"There are much worse games to play."
— Katniss Everdeen

"Fire is catching! And if we burn, you will burn with us!"
-Katniss Everdeen

- from The Hunger Games (I am so excited about the movie coming out next year!!!!!!!)

Violet Baudelaire: We are very concerned.

[about the orphans who would love to take the Baudelaires' place] Count Olaf: But I don't care about them. I chose to open my heart to you two lovely children and your hideous primate.

Count Olaf: Hello, I'm going on a perfectly innocent ride in the country with my kids... whom I love.

Count Olaf: I'm gonna get you kids. No matter where you go, no matter what you do, I'll *find* you! Oh, you are so deceased!

Klaus Baudelaire: You know, Curdled Cave is for sale. Aunt Josephine: So? Klaus Baudelaire: So, pretty soon people are going to come to look at it. And some of those people will be... realtors.

Count Olaf: ...And I realized I have been a bit standoffish, Shall we say. Which in this case is a big, big word meaning... Violet Baudelaire: [interrupting] Pure evil.

Lemony Snicket: [the Littlest Elf has just come to an abrupt halt] I'm sorry to say that this is not the movie you will be watching. The movie you are about to see is extremely unpleasant. If you wish to see a film about a happy little elf, I'm sure there is still plenty of seating in theatre number two. However, if you like stories about clever and reasonably attractive orphans, suspicious fires, carnivorous leeches, Italian food and secret organizations, then stay, as I retrace each and every one of the Baudelaire children's woeful steps. My name is Lemony Snicket, and it is my sad duty to document this tale.

Count Olaf: Oh really... says who?

1 comment:

  1. My hand is a dolphin!
    (sorry, I don't know why I said that. Wait, I DO! MWHAHAHAHAHA... ha...haha... yeah. You get the picture)

    I likes all those movies!

    ♥Your sis

    ReplyDelete