1. What is your character's name?
2. Does his name have any special meaning?
Not really. "Aiden" means "little fire".
3. Does your character have a methodical or disorganized personality?
Neither in particular.
4. Does he think inside himself more than he talks out loud to his friends?
He tends to state things out loud more than think them.
5. Is there something he is afraid of?
He's afraid that something might happen to his ward, Uriel.
6. Does he write, dream, sing, or dance?
He doesn't write or dream much. But he dances. Not very well, but he enjoys it. He also has a very good voice and sings well.
7. What is his favorite book (or genre of book)?
He doesn't have a lot of time for reading, but he does enjoy it. He likes history quite a bit, and poetry immensely. If he lived in our world, he would enjoy fantasy a lot.
8. Who is his favorite author and who/what inspires him?
He's too busy to read enough to decide that.
9. What is his favorite flavor of ice cream?
Like I said, I don't think they had ice cream as we know it in the Middle Ages, but he would probably like oreo best.
10. Favorite season of the year?
Winter. Everything's so fragile and clean.
11. How old is he?
Probably about seventeen, almost eighteen.
12. What does he do in his spare time?
He reads. He hunts. He hawks.
13. Does he see the big picture, or does he live in the moment?
A mixture of both. He has to look at the big picture, but he likes to go by his emotions as well.
14. Is he a perfectionist?
No. He likes to do things well, but if he doesn't, well, he can't change them.
15. What does his handwriting look like?
It's neat and tidy.
16. What is his favorite animal?
He likes birds, hawks in particular.
17. Does he have any pets?
His horse and his hawk.
18. Does he have any siblings, how many, and where does he fit in?
He has a sister named Lady Rose and a brother named Lord Nuam. Lady Rose is mentally ailed and Lord Nuam isn't on the same side when it comes to the war that is brewing.
19. Does he have a life verse and, if so, what is it?
I haven't picked it out yet.
20. Favorite writing utensil?
A quill pen.
21. What type of laugh does he have?
22. Who is his best friend?
His ward, Uriel.
23. What is his family like?
His parents died when he was young, and his sister is mentally ailed, and his brother is rarely home. And when his brother is home, they don't see each other much. (They don't get along very well.)
24. Does he believe in fairies?
If there were legends of fairies and he saw one, he would probably believe in them.
25. Does he like hedgehogs?
26. What is his favorite kind of weather?
A day with snowflakes gently drifting from the sky and a white blanket covering the whole earth. He was born on the winter solstice.
27. Does he have a good sense of humor, if so, what type?
He likes wit.
28. How did he do in school, or in any educations he might have had?
Tolerably. He was best at math, but he was outside most of the time.
29. Any strange hobbies?
30. Does he like to go outside?
Yes! He doesn't get nearly enough time outside!
31. Is he naturally curious?
32. Right handed or left?
33. What's his favorite color?
Blue and grey.
34. Where is he from?
I haven't quite figured that out yet.
35. Any enemies?
Not enemies exactly, but he and his brother don't get along very well. He will gain enemies as they go along, though...
36. What are his quirks?
He gets very frustrated when it comes to the subject of dragons, because he seems to be the only one in the quest who doesn't have one.
37. What kinds of things get on his nerves?
People who don't give their opinion on things, people who plan everything out meticulously and get frustrated if there's one loose end, people who don't pay attention to the little things... people like Selenda, who plans everything, never gives out her opinion until she's heard everyone else's, and rarely takes notice of the little things. (Well, she does, but that's only when there's a purpose in it, like when she's trying to make sure no one's following them.)
38. Is he independent, or does he need others to help out?
He usually needs help.
39. What is his biggest secret?
That he isn't going to support the queen in the upcoming war.
40. Has he ever been in love?
41. What is his comfort food?
He likes a mug of something cold and a fish pastry.
42. Does he play a muscial instrument? If so, what?
He plays the flute.
43. What color are his eyes? Hair?
He has blue eyes and curly black hair.
44. Where is his favorite place to be?
Outside on a cold, snowy morning.
45. What are some of his dreams of goals?
To help in the coming war and to survive it.
46. Does he like sports?
He enjoys hunting and hawking. He's a tolerable archer and swords man.
47. What's his favorite flower or plant?
He likes trees, particularly pine.