1. What is your character's name?
2. Does his name have any special meaning?
Actually, it does. Ivar means "archer", and he's an archer. I just realized that, though...
3. Does your character have a methodical or disorganized personality?
Neither in particular, but leaning toward disorganized.
4. Does he think inside himself more than he talks out loud to his friends?
He tends to talk out loud.
5. Is there something he is afraid of?
Not in particular.
6. Does he write, dream, sing or dance?
Not really. He can't write and doesn't sing, but he does dance a little.
7. What is his favorite book (or genre of book?)
He can't read.
8. Who is his favorite author and who/what inspires him?
He can't read, so he can't have a favorite author.
9. What is his favorite flavor of ice cream?
Vanilla or chocolate.
10. Favorite season of the year?
11. How old is he?
Probably about Aidenn's age... about eighteen.
12. What does he do in his spare time?
He hunts or practices archery. Or, in the evenings, he'll go find some of his friends and talk.
13. Does he see the big picture, or does he live in the moment?
He lives in the moment until he's forced to look at the big picture. If he hadn't looked at the big picture, he wouldn't be on this quest (although he didn't want to go in the first place.)
14. Is he a perfectionist?
15. What does his handwriting look like?
Very difficult to read, since he can't actually write. :)
16. What is his favorite animal?
He likes squirrels. He admires their quick tree climbing abilities.
17. Does he have any pets?
18. Does he have any siblings, how many, and where does he fit in?
He has no relatives whatsoever that he knows of.
19. Does he have a life verse?
Not really right now.
20. Favorite writing utensil?
HE CAN'T WRITE!!!
21. What kind of laugh does he have?
A light chuckle.
22. Who is his best friend?
A friend of his who he worked with as a guard at the palace.
23. What is his family like?
He was raised by a peasant who taught him everything he knew about archery.
24. Does he believe in fairies?
Not really. If he thinks a legend has some credibility, he'll believe in it, but fairies don't.
25. Does he like hedgehogs?
He's not really big on animals, except for his dragon.
26. What is his favorite kind of weather?
A warm day.
27. Does he have a good sense of humor?
He likes jokes.
28. How did he do in school, or any educations he might have had?
He was taught by the peasant who raised him. He did well, and enjoyed it. He was mostly taught about how to hunt and survive in the forest. (He isn't nearly as talented as Selenda in this area, though.)
29. Any strange hobbies?
He has a strange liking for shredding leaves and such.
30. Does he like to go outside?
Yes, if it's not raining.
31. Is he naturally curious?
32. Right handed, or left?
33. Favorite color?
34. Where is he from?
A small forest near the ocean.
35. Any enemies?
36. What are his quirks?
He snaps his fingers quickly when trying to remember something.
37. What kinds of things get his nerves?
People who don't like throwing things out, loud music.
38. Is he independant or does he need people helping him out?
39. What's his biggest secret?
That he keeps a dragon.
40. Has he ever been in love?
Once, but it wasn't serious and didn't last long.
41. What is his comfort food?
A cold, sweet drink.
42. Does he play a muscial instrument?
None that I know of at the moment.
43. What color are his eyes? Hair?
He has grey eyes and blond hair.
44. Where's his favorite place to be?
Somewhere with his friends.
45. What are some of his dreams or goals?
He wants to just keep traveling. But first, he has to help Selenda on her quest.
46. Does he enjoy sports?
He's an archer.
47. What is his favorite flower or plant?
He likes tall trees.