Pages

Sunday, June 26, 2011

New Characters!!!!!!

I'm done with the story about Alexandra and her friends. So, introducing a new set of characters... Selenda, Ivar and Zora. I'm going to do a tag with them.

1. Do you want a hug?

Selenda: Not really.
Ivar: Um, sure, I guess.
Zora: Why?

2. What's your favorite color?

Selenda: Camouflage colors. Forest greens and browns and blacks.
Ivar: I never really thought about it... grey?
Zora: Light red or pink, I suppose.

3. Do you love anyone?

Selenda: Not in a boy-girl way.
Ivar: My family.
Zora: The same answer as Selenda, I suppose.

4. What's your job?

Selenda: Job? None in particular. I just wander and try to stay alive.
Ivar: I'm an archer.
Zora: I don't have a job.

5. Favorite season?

Selenda: Autumn. It's when it's most easy to camouflage.
Ivar: Summer.
Zora: Spring. It's so full of the promise for new life.

6. Who is your best friend?

Selenda: My dragon, Tarid.
Ivar: Another archer who used to travel with me.
Zora: Uh... not sure, really.

7. What are your hobbies?

Selenda: Sword fighting. Blending colors for my camouflage cloaks.
Ivar: I practice archery. Hunt.
Zora: I read.

8. What are you going to do when this tag is over?

Selenda: I will probably go get a drink of water.
Ivar: I'll probably go hunting.
Zora: Read. Maybe practice with a sword.

9. What's your eye color?

Selenda: Blue.
Ivar: Grey.
Zora: Blue.

10. Are you good or bad?

Selenda: Be more specific.
Ivar: That's not something for me to determine.
Zora: I don't know.

11. What is your greatest fear?

Selenda: That I'll die? No offense, Nicki, but I've been talking with Alexandra.
Ivar: That I'll loose an arm.
Zora: I've siding with Selenda.

12. How do you feel about your family?

Selenda: I don't really have a family any more.
Ivar: I really loved my parents.
Zora: I care about my mom. (Her mom is the antagonist.)

13. Was it fun to answer these questions?

Selenda: It was okay, I guess.
Ivar: Yes.
Zora: It was okay.

14. Do you have any weaknesses?

Selenda: Would I tell you if I did?
Ivar: My weak arm.
Zora: This is necessary to the tag?

15. What's your species?

All: HUMAN!!!!

16. What's your theme song?

(Haven't picked these out yet. Must do so!)

17. What's your favorite element?

Selenda: Probably silver.
Ivar: I'm not a chemist.
Zora: Gold.

18. Do you care what other people think about you?

Selenda: No. If I did, my life would be significantly different.
Ivar: No.
Zora: Yes, actually.

Well, hope you like them!

2 comments:

  1. Ivar seems like the nicest, most huggable of the bunch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha! Yeah.

    Why don't you tag SOMEONE such as me and MY characters? That would be cool...

    And could you PLEASE stop forgeting to follow my blog?! Although, If you're not going to comment at all, don't bother.

    ReplyDelete