Pages

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Hey, everybody.

Have any of you writers ever had a character that frustrated you?

Well, Amber drives me crazy. I can't do anything with her. Whenever I try to write her, she whines and complains about her problems. Amber is probably the most grouchy character I have ever written, and, honestly, she's a pain in the neck.

If anyone has advice on what to do with characters like that, please, tell me. Amber's in my head and won't go, and yet she won't let me do anything with her really.

Not only that, I'm stuck on what to do with her. I don't want to give up on her story. But I need to make some changes to her. Not sure all what that's going to entail.

But I think I'm going to start a new story. Right now, I'm plotting out a retelling of Little Red Riding Hood. We'll see how that goes. My main character doesn't seem to be as grumpy as Amber, I think I like her... we'll see how this goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment