I've been tagged by Micah at www.snippetsandslicesandscenes.blogspot.com. So, here it is. But, before I start, I would like to apologize for taking so long about it.
If you are tagged/nominated, you must post eleven facts about yourself.
- Then, you must answer the eleven questions the tagger has given you
and make eleven questions for the people you are going to tag.
- Next, tag eleven more bloggers. (I probably won't tag quite this many.)
- Tell the people you tagged that you have tagged them.
- No tagging back.
- The person you tagged must have less than 200 followers.
Eleven facts about me
1. I like Doctor Who.
2. The worst injury I have ever inflicted on myself was a sprained arm. The worst injury I have inflicted on someone was a black eye. My sister was on the lower bunk of the bunk bed we used to share, and I was adjusting the boards that hold up the mattress on the top one. I told her to get out of the way. Unfortunately, she did not. And a board slipped.
3. I have a very territorial rabbit. Her name is Storm (NOT BRIDGET, despite what various members of my family will tell you) She once gave my dad a scratch several inches long that bled and was still visible several months later. She gave me one that's still a bit visible about three or four months later. She's so cute, though...
4. I enjoy video games. I don't play a lot of them at the moment (just never seem to) but I'm working through Portal 2 and I recently finish Metroid Prime: Corruption.
5. I don't really like chick flick or Jane Austen type movies all that much. I mean, I'll try to sit through one. I'll watch High School Musical or Camp Rock or something like that sometimes. I have nothing against them at all. But I definitely prefer action movies.
6. I take kickboxing.
7. The first day I went the see the Avengers in theaters, before we left, I went and turned on some music. The song I picked, as it turned out, was from the soundtrack.
8. I have a strange liking for sharks. No idea why. I just think they're cool. I probably wouldn't get into the water with one, but I like them. Same with poison. I wouldn't actually eat any, but I enjoy reading about them.
9. I really like the band Flyleaf. I just got their album Memento Mori. Love it. I'm listening to their song "Chasm" right now.
10. I don't care too much about graphics in a game or movie. They're nice, but not all that important to me.
11. I love the movie Princess Bride, but don't like the main character at all. Buttercup never seems to do anything to get out of her predicaments, aside from wait for Wesley to come get her.
Okay... eleven questions I am supposed to answer.
1. If you met a Boggart/found your room at the God Complex/were marched
towards room 101 in the Ministry of Love, what would await you? If it's a
too personal of a question, just tell us your favourite ice cream
flavour. Unless, of course, your worst fear is ice cream. Then you can
just leave this blank.
My favorite flavor of ice cream is probably mint chip.
2. How did Sherlock survive?
I've only seen the first two episodes of Sherlock. My cousin says it probably had something to do with Molly, though.
3. Which do you prefer - nice eyes or a nice smile?
I don't really know. Not something I pay a lot of attention to.
4. What is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow?
Math is not my strong point. The air speed velocity of an unladen swallow, I suppose.
5. What is the best smelling book you ever did sniff?
Not a book sniffer.
6. Are you the crying type? (The Fall, Doomsday, Toy Story 3?)
7. Which fictional villain makes you the most frightened or angry?
I'm not particularly scared of any particular villain... however, the Vashta Nerada and the Weeping Angels from Dr. Who would be very terrifying if one was to meet them. Or Loki.
8. What would your dream room look like? ...Your dream house?
I would probably have different rooms with different "looks", for whatever mood I'm in. It would probably be reasonably big. Lots of bookshelves, though.
9. If you could only see everything in one font, from now on, what font would you pick?
Times new roman.
10. Mac or PC?
I don't really care. If it can access the internet and has something I can write with, I'm good.
11. You're a contestant in the Hunger Games. Detail this for us. What's
your strategy? Training score? Do you win, or ... not? If you feel like
it, give us even more. Outfits? Favourite thing about the Capital?
District? What's the arena like this year?
I think my training score would be pretty low. Maybe...four or five? I don't really have anything impressive to show the Game Makers. I would probably climb a tree and wait for everyone to kill each other or for the Game Makers to throw something my way. Stay out everyone's way. Maybe try to follow Foxface's example
Okay... questions to ask....
1. If you could have any occupation, what would it be? (This means anything. Even if it's not an actual job, like a superhero or whatever.)
2. What is one popular book or series or author that you don't particularly enjoy?
3. If you could choose the way you die, what would it be?
4. Favorite Avenger? If you haven't seen the Avengers, then what's your favorite character from any movie? (If you have not seen it, go watch it when it comes out on DVD. You are missing out!!!!!!!)
5. You can go one place. Anywhere in time and space, even places in stories. Where do you go?
6.If you could take up any sport, what would it be?
7. If you could only listen to one band for the rest of your life, what would it be?
8. If you were to be stranded on a desert with three fictional books, what would they be? (Assume that you have a Bible.)
9. What is one thing that turns you off a book? Not content-wise, but just story or character-wise?
10. What is the worst injury you've ever had?
11. You can meet one fictional character. Who is it, and what do you say to them?
Okay... people to tag. I will not be tagging eleven.
Running Free www.bleedbythepen.blogspot.com
...anyone else who wants to do this tag, I guess.